Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Whyme-notyou t1_jcn93rq wrote

All clad cookware Swingline can opener and Henkel knives made in Germany, not the other countries they are crap. Corningware or Pyrex baking dishes and measuring cups, stainless steel measuring cups and measuring spoons and a kitchen aid mixer. All the stuff I mentioned I purchased decades ago by carefully saving enough money for each item. I’ve never replaced a single one.

jctwok t1_jcnefmv wrote

>All clad cookware Swingline can opener and Henkel knives made in Germany, not the other countries they are crap. Corningware or Pyrex baking dishes and measuring cups, stainless steel measuring cups and measuring spoons and a kitchen aid mixer. All the stuff I mentioned I purchased decades ago by carefully saving enough money for each item. I’ve never replaced a single one.

Swingline moved production to China years ago. Their can openers aren't what they used to be. Another firm bought their US factory and makes a much better product under the EZ-DUZ-IT brand.

Whyme-notyou t1_jcnhly6 wrote

Good tip! But since I have two swing lines I won’t need another one for my life but I’ll Ez-DUZ-It for gifts!