Submitted by sgslayer t3_10j5nyb in BuyItForLife

I've been searching for a high quality BIFL wallet that can store 5-8 cards, some cash, and has a built in keyring attachment spot (Budget, $50-250). All the one's I've used the attachment spot always wears out from coming in and out of my pocket attached to my keys. I've searched and been recommended brands like Vaultskin, Guarded Goods, Saddleback Leather, yet none of them (that I've seen, I may have missed things) have a designated and reliable keyring attachment. Thanks in advance!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

stupudargument t1_j5j8fdy wrote

For that price you could probably get a custom leather wallet from a leather worker. Etsy has millions. Just make sure it's made out of natural tan leather rather than a chemical tan.

runninginplace07 t1_j5lc7nb wrote

Tanner goods workman. Their leather is super durable. Veg tan wears in nice and finishing is top notch. Wife and I both carry their products. Portland.

billythygoat t1_j5n41qr wrote

Go on the r/leatherclassified and go look at styles you like. They can make you what you want exactly in that price range most likely.

replus t1_j5osc8z wrote

Here's one from the guy I bought my wallet from. I believe it's a one-man operation out of Hong Kong. I'm pretty sure I discovered him on Etsy (or a similar site) and the minimalist style and quality materials was just what I was looking for.

Mine is just a simple billfold, and at nearly 3 years old, I can't imagine it ever failing. However, I don't know about the keyring holding up forever! Perhaps as long as you don't snag it too often.