Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

AutoModerator t1_j3u1t0d wrote

Hello /u/Dinosaurtattoo11315! Thank you for your submission! The AutoMod thought that your post might be a request type post and has changed the flair accordingly, but if this was wrong feel free to change it back!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

rgypsy t1_j3u3hpl wrote

Buy a used, wood frame? We have had a mahogany canopy bed for over 20 years, compared to any newer ones in my house, this one is still as solid as day one

BabyTemporary8996 t1_j3u73xj wrote

We've had our Thuma for about two years now and that thing is solid as a rock. For context: my husband really loves to jump on furniture (much to my dismay). He has leapt across a bedroom and landed on a previous bed so hard that he put a hole in the floor. If our Thuma can outlast the enthusiastic jumps of the man-sized child I'm married to, I'm convinced it'll last for life.

Colbysha t1_j3ul629 wrote

An apparatus designed to hold a box-spring and mattress above a floor.

AKLA98 t1_j3zfaiy wrote

Room and Board Parson.

HealthyMe417 t1_j43oqoo wrote

Find a local furniture maker, cabinet maker, or Amish furniture shop. Real wood furniture is NOT cheap but does last hundreds of years. For a lot of people though, Ikea $200 bed frames every 3-4 years is going to be more accessible than putting down 8-10k for an actual wood bed frame