Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

HelloCbus t1_j9tysm3 wrote

I bought a sofa from cococohome.com (custom made in NC) - super high quality. They make a great Chesterfield. Highly recommend.

AutoModerator t1_j9s4wa6 wrote

Hello /u/bishopyorgensen! Thank you for your submission! The AutoMod thought that your post might be a request type post and has changed the flair accordingly, but if this was wrong feel free to change it back!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

throwawayfartlek t1_j9t1ebm wrote

Buying sofas new is a super wasteful way to get something to sit on. In my area second hand sofas can be had for pennies on the dollar- I scored a nearly new £3500 sofa and a &1200 armchair (Oskar tetrad) for £100 and an £80 van hire.

bishopyorgensen OP t1_j9td89a wrote

I don't disagree on the economics but I'm in a rural area where second hand sofas mean used Big Lots furniture and I have a pretty specific idea of what I'm looking for

notreally_real_ t1_j9tve3e wrote

Tenting my house is more than the difference in price assuming I'm shopping somewhere reputable.

Muncie4 t1_j9tk7dw wrote

You are conclusion shopping. You are best served by stating the metrics of purchase and asking for help based on those the sample size you will find here on that will be less than 5 and conflicting and you be back here asking for your next 10 conclusions.

−7

bishopyorgensen OP t1_j9to4x6 wrote

If you don't have experience with the brand you're able to just not comment. Did you know? Maybe restrain online comments to being productive to the post and/or subreddit going forward.