Submitted by OnsMezni t3_11hgqpc in CambridgeMA

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for advice on finding a part-time job in Cambridge area. My work permit is valid until September 2023, and I'll be available to start work in the first week of April. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to job offers and I'm open to almost anything.

If anyone has any tips on the job search process or knows of any resources I could use, I would greatly appreciate it. Additionally, if anyone knows of any opportunities that may be a good fit for me, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you in advance for your help!

​

^(Edit : Professional summary)

^(- More than 10 years of experience between internships and professional contracts in different sectors such as Finance, international trade, marketing and communication, audiovisual production and international cooperation and development.)

^(- Entrepreneur, passionate about North African / Mediterranean heritage and products, including handicrafts and fine foods.)

^(-Experience working in/with Algeria, Belgium, Chad, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Tunisia, UK.)

Comments