Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

lilliavert t1_j7bwqig wrote

Bagelsaurus in Porter! ( confirmed delicious from someone who grew up on NJ/NY bagels )

[deleted] t1_j7cxo0z wrote

Grew up in Philly and bagelsaurus was a huge disappointment.. I’d rather get mamalehs

stunkindonuts OP t1_j7byjmm wrote

Oo awesome! Will check it out! We have a roommate from long Island who always brings home awesome bagels when he goes to visit family, but we are looking for somewhere to fill in the gaps!

pjm8786 t1_j7cofue wrote

I swear I’ve never seen that place without a line of 10+ on the sidewalk. Would love to try it but I think I’ll wait until the weather gets better

Reasonable_Move9518 t1_j7gdwtq wrote

It's usually not too bad if you can swing by on a weekday. Not everyone can of course, but like 10 AM on a Tuesday is usually not too crowded.

meratherbebikin t1_j7jizze wrote

As a native New Yorker eating bagels before $10+ sandwiches were made on bagels, I say Bagelsaurus is okay but overpriced and too chewy.

lilliavert t1_j7ncx3v wrote

Agreed with overpriced sandwiches especially for the size, but it’s convenient from my apartment, and their regular bagels aren’t too pricy. I still think they are solid compared to NY, and definitely stand out in the Boston area.

JB4-3 t1_j7d0lus wrote

Second this, they’re top notch