Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ooglefloogle t1_jd5feg7 wrote

The PS4 and controller are free?

Secret-Vee t1_jd5fkw3 wrote

Yup. I just need to delete my data. There's games too. Elder scrolls. Detroit Some others I'm just having a hard time remembering

bushmast3r11b t1_jd66bmx wrote

Can I move with you? You sound like fun. You have a lot of toys. I'll be good. I can live in your back yard. J/k it's cool you're giving things away. I'm sure there are people here who need it and can't afford some of it.

cracked-belle t1_jd5zka5 wrote

oh, you're awesome!!

is the Harry Potter Wizard's Chess still available?

I don't see it in any comments, so sorry if I missed it.

anxiousoryx t1_jd6ntlt wrote

If you aren’t sure what to do with the children’s books there are a bunch of Little Free Libraries at the village centers and elementary schools. That’s where we put ours when we are done. :)

Ayjia t1_jd5q76x wrote

What kind of crafting supplies and fabric are we talking? 🤔

Secret-Vee t1_jd5sajt wrote

I have the look, mostly fabric to make cloth diapers, and or fantasy items or decadent costumes. Other supplies include pinking shears, acrylic ruler meant for a rotary cutting mat...

Ayjia t1_jd5t687 wrote

I see someone else is interested in the crafting stuff. Please give to them, I'd rather not make you itemize, lmao.

Hopefully your move goes well!

dashinny t1_jd60mqe wrote

whats the more, you might've forgotten? just curious as I'm sure everyone else is.

Sarrenee1 t1_jd611yj wrote

Would the helmet fit a 2 year old?

nahxela t1_jd5r1c9 wrote

If there are any games the other poster doesn't want, could I trouble you for which games are left? If not, nbd.

noneedfordetails2 t1_jd6jtp1 wrote

I assume the PS4, games, and controller are claimed. If not, I'd like to inquire about the games and controller.

I'm also interested in the Harry Potter movies and chess set. Are those available? And the preflats for diapers. Thanks ahead of time.

Secret-Vee t1_jd92qg5 wrote

Preflats are available and chess set.

rbfska t1_jd5nqzw wrote

Are the cloth diapers, childrens playset and childrens books still available?

IsmeeKhay t1_jd5pm1p wrote

How kind of you!

Are the hangers and twin mattress and cover still available?

d0gtier t1_jd5qbfj wrote

can I take the hanging lights and craft supplies 😳

Secret-Vee t1_jd5skdd wrote

Hanging lights for sure. Have to figure out what the other crafter wants first. Sorry

wes27492 t1_jd5s0ht wrote

Queen bed frame still available?

FrankieHellis t1_jd62d3s wrote

I want the queen bed frame if no one else has already asked for it.

mybluerat t1_jd8hq9b wrote

If the PS4 and games are still available, I know an 11-year-old who’s dad died of cancer and his single mom is going through treatment for leukemia who would probably really appreciate it.

fawk_yooytppl t1_jd8qpf8 wrote

I'm interested in the ps4 pls. I would love it for my kids as their dad took it and sold it when we left

Medicsavage t1_jdb2us7 wrote

Is the PS4 still available? I noticed you updated but didn’t X it out.