Submitted by [deleted] t3_xt8gmh in ColumbiaMD

Hello! We are a family of five, including 3 very small children. Husband just accepted job offer and we are moving to Columbia end of October, early November.

We love going for walks and bike riding . Some of our priorities are safety, cleanliness and walking distance at groceries and stores. I'm due with our third baby in a few days, so no stairs and laundry in the apartment would be amazing.

We would like to stay around 2k but understand if thats not possible.

We are so excited! TIA

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

fred12122000 t1_iqozso0 wrote

The Greens in Columbia is a nice apartment complex. But for $2k you won’t get any decent 3 bed room apartment in Columbia…

mgmmarlin t1_iqoj7iw wrote

It’s not in the heart of Columbia but highly recommend Brompton House in Elkridge (about 5 minutes from columbia and all the shopping centers. 10 minutes from the mall. I lived there for 2 years and paid $2000 for a 3 bedroom townhome with a garage. That includes all the amenities so a gym, pool for kids and other little things! The community is extremely family friendly and the complex is tucked away and there is a ton of places to walk right next to the apartment!

[deleted] OP t1_iqok4f2 wrote

Thanks sooo much, definitely going to check it out!

BakeBeginning7863 t1_iqp3m27 wrote

This entire area isn’t really budget friendly. I’d recommend looking in Carroll county or Baltimore. You get more for your money there

schmampbee t1_iqpk5r5 wrote

Huntington Square Apts literally on a paved trail, in a park. On unit w/d. Definitely I'm 2k range for 2 bdr/2/ bath

CheeCheePuff t1_iqryvhw wrote

Oakland Mills/Stevens Forest is a nice area - lots of woodsy walking trails with tot lots.