Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

CookieMonster932 t1_j8v9bz5 wrote

Agree with fines for parents if the kids assault other people, but disagree on the "loitering." It's a mall people are supposed to loiter. Most kids just want a place to spend time with friends and the mall is a great place for that. It's the kids starting fights and shooting bystanders with toy guns that is the problem.

Moonagi t1_j8wc8mp wrote

Being at the mall is a privilege. They’ve abused that privilege so there needs to be a crackdown on unattended teens

−7

No_Spin_Zone360 t1_j8wpi9k wrote

You're treating an entire group of people as a single entity. Don't think I need to explain why that's a bad thing.

Moonagi t1_j8ws6o8 wrote

It doesn’t matter if you think it’s a bad thing because the mall is going to crack down on ALL teenagers, by requiring them to have a chaperone anyways

−1

No_Spin_Zone360 t1_j8y1sdk wrote

Oh, don't be mistaken. I disagree with that as well.

Moonagi t1_j8y7egd wrote

Oh ok change the rules then..

No_Spin_Zone360 t1_j93k6mu wrote

Just apply the rules to the individuals breaking them. Not an entire class of people. You know, like how it's normally done?

chairmanm30w t1_j8x61td wrote

At what point do we punish a group of people for the actions of a few, because cranky, middle aged men have been ruining this subreddit for months, and I'm ready to have y'all fined for abusing the privileged.