Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ethantremblayyy t1_jdhkzbv wrote

Badgercakes7 t1_jdhljqw wrote

> almost like you can go back to any point in history and people have a problem with the jews.

I’m pretty sure “the Jews” are “Jewish people”

ethantremblayyy t1_jdhnyff wrote

you conflate the two and try and differentiate. circular behavior.

Badgercakes7 t1_jdhoc73 wrote

So attacking the ADL for helping Jewish people shouldn’t be conflated with you attacking Jewish people??

ethantremblayyy t1_jdhpvsy wrote

doesn’t minimize the fact that the ADL is a literal paid liberal propaganda machine

Badgercakes7 t1_jdhs0ii wrote

Do you have evidence for this claim? What have they said specifically that you take exception to? Or do you just hear “violence against Jewish people is on the rise” and immediately assume that’s bullshit?

ethantremblayyy t1_jdhsroe wrote

well most violence against jews is coming from the black community but that’s another conversation. as far as the propaganda front?

“Right wing extremists have been praising Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who is charged with murdering 2 men at a social justice protest in Kenosha, WI.

Glorification of murder in any form sets a dangerous tone.”

−2

Badgercakes7 t1_jdhul58 wrote

1. Do you have a source for your claim that most violence against Jewish people is committed by the black community? I tried searching and can’t find anything besides some random people on Twitter saying it.

1a) Even if it were true, what’s your point? Is violence against the jewish community better or worse because black peoples are doing it? Are you somehow justified in attacking jewish people because black peoples are doing it too?

1. I don’t really see how that’s “propaganda” unless your saying that glorification of murder DOESNT set a bad precedent. Regardless of whether rittenhouse was legally justified in killing those people, or not, it was still one person killing several others. You can make an argument to justify it but that doesn’t mean we have to GLORIFY it, which is what that quote is saying.

ethantremblayyy t1_jdi4dwy wrote

no one dare criticize the ultimate victims

−2

Badgercakes7 t1_jdi4saj wrote

No one has ever said Jewish people are above criticism. Do you have any specific criticisms you wish to be made or are you just mad that they are Jewish?