Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

bent_peepee t1_iwezles wrote

never got the in-n-out hype.

Prize-Hedgehog t1_iwf0y48 wrote

I also feel this way about Chick-Fil-A. Had it once, ok if I never had it again.

Its_me_Nick t1_iwf67pt wrote

Chic-Fil-A on Sundays is the way to go IMO.

Chick-fil-A_spellbot t1_iwf68sq wrote

It looks as though you may have spelled "Chick-fil-A" incorrectly. No worries, it happens to the best of us!

−12

sgtpepper220 t1_iwf83gr wrote

Bad bot

B0tRank t1_iwf84cd wrote

Thank you, sgtpepper220, for voting on Chick-fil-A_spellbot.

This bot wants to find the best and worst bots on Reddit. You can view results here.

^(Even if I don't reply to your comment, I'm still listening for votes. Check the webpage to see if your vote registered!)

hasek3139 t1_iwfekwp wrote

Maybe you had a bad one? It’s far superior chicken to the rest of fast food, they also bread, fresh chicken every day as opposed to getting frozen fillets

Malkor t1_iwgazel wrote

I for whatever reason, was also surprised by their tomatoes. Their fries and special condiments were also good.

hasek3139 t1_iwgdgg4 wrote

Everything about them is superior quality for fast food. Their customer service is always the best even though it’s a bunch of high school, kids, McDonald’s and Burger King and the rest have adults and they are way less friendly and make way more mistakes. I’ve also only had Chick-fil-A messed up my order, one time ever, and I was able to immediately get compensation for it. Whereas other companies where I’m constantly had problems it’s taken weeks to resolve.

Chupathingamajob t1_iwgm08t wrote

I’m sorry, are you saying you’ve spent weeks trying to resolve a fast-food fuckup instead of spending any of that time doing literally anything else?

hasek3139 t1_iwgmn3p wrote

Lmao I’m sorry you spent all this time making a comment no one cares about. Can you spend time doing ANYTHING else????

I’m saying I sun utter a complaint and it took them weeks to resolve. If I’m spending my money, and something so wrong, I expect the money back, or a fix.

CFA called my the next day to resolve the issue is all im saying. Superior customer service

Ikea_Man t1_iwh0m5y wrote

agreed, very obviously a step up from like Wendys, BK, McDonalds, etc

tastes like actual food lol

thesluggard12 t1_iwg6lm2 wrote

Chick-fil-A used to be a lot better. It's one of those places that expanded too quickly and quality went down.

bramletabercrombe t1_iwg8ddd wrote

if you want to make your own chick fil a at home just cook a chicken patty and pour a mixture of honey molasses sugar bbq sauce and mayo then some more sugar into a bowl and pour it on top. It's amazing to me how people will wait in line to eat what is basically 2x the sugar content of mountain dew

jay_sugman t1_iwg74fx wrote

Which fast food chx sandwich do you like better?

Ikea_Man t1_iwh0ih8 wrote

okay well now this is just wrong

CFA is easy top tier for chicken sandwiches, nuggets, and fries

PartySunday t1_iwgicxz wrote

Chick-fil-a used to be the only good chicken sandwich at a fast food restaurant but after COVID started all of the fast food chains stepped up their chicken sandwich game due to the beef shortages. You can basically get a decent chicken sandwich anywhere now.

The only reason to go to chick-fil-a are the sauces and they sell those at the store.

hasek3139 t1_iwfeute wrote

It’s a great classic burger, also very cheap. Anytime I go out west the first thing I do on the way to the hotel is stop and get a burger on the way. I was asked for the fries well done and it’s always best to get a double double with spread I think last time I went was last November, and it was all of seven dollars for fries, burger, and a drink, Shake shack while they have superior ingredients in higher quality, it’s sometimes $10 alone just for the burger.

Ikea_Man t1_iwh0spd wrote

i was in LA for business in late September this year and was surprised how cheap it was

like you said, around $7-9 for a double cheeseburger, cheese fries, a milkshake AND a fountain drink

meanwhile gas there is like $6.50/gal. don't know how they do it

hasek3139 t1_iwh3gs5 wrote

I wish we had in N out

5 guys has gone down since I was a kid, and shake shack is expensive/ not conveniently located

Ikea_Man t1_iwh3niw wrote

i like five guys but it is SO goddamn expensive i never go there

like quite literally 2-3x as expensive as in and out

bent_peepee t1_iwg0gwc wrote

that’s true, it’s also almost always a huge wait to get one

Ikea_Man t1_iwh0f92 wrote

reasonable price, the burgers are good but the fries/shakes are VERY mid IMO

i like in and out but also do not understand why it's hyped up SO much