Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

whatwouldyouputhere t1_j24w5vs wrote

They were, until HUD relaxed the guidelines, per the 1st paragraph. Or the Sub-headline?

[deleted] t1_j24xb7k wrote

[deleted]

whatwouldyouputhere t1_j24y7mn wrote

It should never have been restricted in the first place. If you were damaged by a government declared disaster, the government should help out with the recovery.

[deleted] t1_j250bmg wrote

[deleted]

−1

johnsonutah t1_j26k6gk wrote

It shouldn’t be surprising that the people who pay the highest income taxes and contribute the most to tax revenue in CT and in the USA are granted access to emergency disaster relief….

Also there’s nothing indicating everyone living in those homes could afford a $1mm down payment or $10k mortgages

whatwouldyouputhere t1_j25290v wrote

You're just out to punish success I guess.

[deleted] t1_j25iyat wrote

[deleted]

whatwouldyouputhere t1_j25kvch wrote

Given I know people for whom that's not true, you should try assuming less. You're making an ass of yourself.

[deleted] t1_j25miqg wrote

[deleted]

whatwouldyouputhere t1_j25n5kt wrote

Who said anything about them being rich? I said they gave me a privileged upbringing. Maybe we have different definitions of the word.

As I said, you've been lying about me, to yourself at minimum, the entire time. Good job using multiple accounts to stalk people across multiple subreddits. Really speaks to a healthy individual.

The fact I know people who have earned their multimillion dollar houses has nothing to do with me.