Submitted by Past-Abrocoma t3_zt4kdj in Connecticut

Hey all,

Recently started a car club in my local area in the south western side of the state. However, We are looking to build a community of like minded people who share the same passion of the open road and enjoy cruises, meets and just have a fun time. We are actively recruiting from all over the state and while car season is not in full swing right now we are gathering and taking on new members.

If anyone is looking for a club to join send me a PM!!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jjma14 t1_j1brfs5 wrote

I'm into cars! I'm not sure I can fully commit to car club stuff, but I'd love to join up for some meets here and there.

Past-Abrocoma OP t1_j1bta3f wrote

No worries! I'm looking for any support right now as we grow, we are always down for cruises and meets and stuff. If you have an Instagram send me a PM and ill shoot you the page info!

AfterMoonSet t1_j1bsi3b wrote

You might have some better luck forming something on Mert-up. Then post the group here once it's all set up. There is a fee, but it uses algorithms to help find people in your area, who have the interests that you do. I've joined local clubs that way for my interest. Reddit is pretty difficult for this kind of stuff, at least I find it to be.

repFGd7 t1_j1ectvv wrote

Iā€™m in Stamford, definitely into cars šŸ¤™šŸ¼

Past-Abrocoma OP t1_j1fjhqu wrote

Sweet send a PM here and ill drop you the Instagram page