Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_j6lhrlx wrote

[deleted]

showmeyourtardisCT t1_j6n4j7j wrote

Or and not saying this is the case, just lending some insight. Perhaps OP might have debilitating mental health issues, autism, or just shell shocked from life. Not everyone can be as pragmatic as most. I do agree that it's lame that no update as given ( I was the original helper) especially after many offered help and solutions but who knows what happened. While Noble, not sure if sending him Venmo would be the right move. I would hope that he did the right thing with the cash but something about him gave me the feeling that he might be in recovery or actively engaged in some sort of opiate use. I dunno

crazybipolarbabe t1_j6lk5ny wrote

You need to change your attitude too. Good advice but, damn, your nasty attitude is oozing through my screen.

oprahlikescake t1_j6llcjl wrote

I don't think anything they typed was "nasty". brutally honest and to-the-point, sure

crazybipolarbabe t1_j6llsci wrote

You must share the same attitude.

−8

oprahlikescake t1_j6lt6uj wrote

Comment from your history:

> People don't understand stupid people like you. Go ahead, block me like you blocked everyone else who doesn't agree with your level of stupidity. You're the one who needs more education. Shut up.

I think we figured out who's the nasty one here. xD

crazybipolarbabe t1_j6ltlx4 wrote

Absolutely. I am nasty to people who are disrespectful to me over stupid aita posts, not to people who are homeless, scared asking for help and ready to give up. Anything else?

−4

[deleted] t1_j6lvqyr wrote

[deleted]

crazybipolarbabe t1_j6lwilz wrote

He did accept help and he expressed he didn't want to ask money of anyone. Also, two people went out there to help him, but they weren't able to because they didn't have the right tools. Have a splendid night.

savory_thing t1_j6m5cjy wrote

No, don’t drive it like that. The tire is probably fixable with a puncture from a nail, driving on it flat will make it not fixable.