Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68i49z wrote

Just reporting it, and warning folks there may be counter protests

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68iat6 wrote

Lmaooooo. You’re definitely not from the area. Anyone coming from out of town to counterprotest in that area isn’t safe and if residents objected, it would’ve been moved to Keney Park. You have a nice day.

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68ifkn wrote

Some dudes from John Street was spouting off about it yesterday at the basketball court man, what do you know?

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68io0r wrote

Funny cause the marches were announced after the parks closed and John Street is mostly business and on the south end, not the north end. We’ve been following a truck on John Street tho, we believe he may come into the city to buy drugs. We have his plate number and he usually parks behind the legal buildings.

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68iwsq wrote

That dude might be surveillance or something for the John Street boys for the doubter protest, how long he been visiting the neighborhood ?

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68j2do wrote

John Boys? You mean the Solids? I think they’re the ones who control that turf.

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68jmbf wrote

There’s a few I see passing through, some dude Feli and about 4 or 5 are late late at night and Rique and a buncha dudes just hang out all day morning til Midnight or so

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68jo57 wrote

So?

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68k1q2 wrote

They was up in arms at the court about the protest going near them. Guess nobody let them give the OK

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68kt6c wrote

They don’t have to be notified. If they want to make calls without permission of the committee, they’ll be reprimanded.

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68l60q wrote

He is familiar with governmental procedure but he get mad mad sometime

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68k220 wrote

I just realized, you got to know folks in the crackhead park that weren’t allowed at Bum Park on Park and Main due to drug use. 💀 Have a nice day

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68k9nc wrote

Just be safe, dem dough King John Boy he call himself he mad about the protest but he did say at very least it’s black-led he say

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68kg4g wrote

I’ll make sure to let my uncles know and speak to him. My uncle is currently serving 13 life sentences but the others are out. I’ll be fine

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Solidos

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68kpr7 wrote

As long as they leave King Boy be he usually tame but he mad with inflation and the Fed and loan rates, I guess his finance is hurting with the legal cannabis sale too. A lot of Hartford boys are going to the dispo now and John Boy ain’t pushing the weight he used to, they say. I don’t ask much but keep my ear to the street

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68kwqm wrote

Idk what you’re talking about now. But we just called the black panthers to join us. Enjoy your day sir.

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68l3vc wrote

King Mamba is another name he goes by by King Pop Pop John Boy said anyone not a Johnnie gonna get served.

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68lb78 wrote

Lmao. Tell him I’m a Ruby and to speak to Leo or Big Johnny if there’s an issue.

BryanCalens2ndFamily t1_j68ljqe wrote

I’m not trying to get in with you n him. That’s y’all business. But Mambo Kimba from the upper room on That lil offshoot off Albany, near the church n the stadium was mad mad up in arms over the idea of a white led protest on the steps on his home so he is the one you may need to appease

Lilcoqui17 t1_j68km9h wrote

Just in case too, I’ll call my stepdad in case they wear yellow and black. They should join us instead.

currentlyhigh t1_j6e0kzr wrote

>Anyone coming from out of town to counterprotest in that area isn’t safe

What does that mean?