Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Ftheyankeei t1_j9ua0ed wrote

Beyond the incredibly slanted and propagandistic platform on which it was published and the author's recent post history (I'm sure your app for the unvaccinated will go swimmingly, congratulations on your InfoWars appearance!) I'm sure this is a conversation that is worth having from sources that are worth trusting. Gun nuts, when you lie down with dogs, you get fleas. Either own that or shut the fuck up.

Fun-Cockroach8339 t1_j9ucfz5 wrote

I’m getting fleas because I have a lot of guns? Interesting, I didn’t realize that’s where they came from.

−6

WedSpassky t1_j9ujilp wrote

You’re a fucking idiot. Imagine living in the world we do with EVERYTHING at your finger tips. You can learn an instrument, learn to cook/paint/play video games/garden etc. to the infinite.

And you choose to own a fuck ton of guns because they go boom. You’re a moron. Get a real hobby that requires more than just pulling a trigger and (maybe) killing innocent people.

−12

IrishWithoutPotatoes t1_j9uopxv wrote

Someone doesn’t understand how complex guns can actually be.

WedSpassky t1_j9uvf5m wrote

Wow nuclear weapons - so complex! Lets give everyone a warhead!

−6

WedSpassky t1_j9uuxso wrote

So complex and beautiful - just look at the AR-15 and all the children it killed! Wow, what a fucking work of art!

−7

IrishWithoutPotatoes t1_j9uvz37 wrote

Never said killing anyone was beautiful or a work of art. I said guns were complex, which they are. No need to be a twat.

Fun-Cockroach8339 t1_j9up9ef wrote

I enjoy them for different reasons. Some of them are mechanical works of art, others have historical value, and some are for protection. You should try shooting, it’s fun!

WedSpassky t1_j9uuqm9 wrote

Na I’m good got books to read and music to play, don’t need to spend my short time on this earth around weapons that blow children’s brains out ✌️

Fun-Cockroach8339 t1_j9uv752 wrote

I’m just finishing up Gulag by Anne Applebaum. Good read, highly recommend. It’s possible to have more than one hobby. 🤷‍♀️