Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Guygan t1_ja87cda wrote

Your submission has been removed for one or more of the following reason(s):

• You are asking how to "get started" on a project.
  • You are asking for a review of your overall plan for a project.
  • You are asking what is the best method or approach to a project.
  • You are asking whether or not you should do a project.
  • You are asking for advice on what project you should make ("what can I make within my budget?")
  • If you have a project in mind, please do some basic research on the matter, come up with your plan, then you can ask about a specific aspect of the project.

We want you to get the help you're looking for. If you have any of these questions, some places to get help are:

• Ask your question in our Discord server in the appropriate channel.
  • You may also try other subreddits - /r/homeimprovement, /r/woodworking, /r/electronics or /r/findareddit to help you find a subreddit applicable to your question.

Please read our Full Sub Rules before resubmitting.

If you believe this was a mistake, please message the moderators.

###Do not respond to this comment - you will not receive a response.

guy_n_cognito_tu t1_ja87cim wrote

Yes, we all feel that way, all the time. Drinking helps.

Guygan t1_ja87ieo wrote

> It won’t let me post a picture

Just FYI, you can absolutely post pics here. Just paste the link into your text.

DrRomeoChaire t1_ja87jh2 wrote

Hard to give any advice without some dimensions, but I’d start out looking for LED lights that would fit inside the head/neck opening.

This will be a nightlight?

Wordlywhisp OP t1_ja882eo wrote

More like a Low ambiant light so yes?. I'm thinking of programming arduino so I can change light colors

DrRomeoChaire t1_ja88ijh wrote

Arduino is overkill.. you can buy multicolor LED light strips with remote control for $10-20. The LED strips with sticky backing can be trimmed to length, so I’d give that a try.

Unless you just really want to do an arduino project.

Wordlywhisp OP t1_ja88wpt wrote

Ahhh ok I do want to mount it on an old lamp stand (going to stalk thrift stores for a weird/creepy lamp stand to Do this)