Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Littlebotweak t1_j91inn9 wrote

Right, u/hillbilly-sasquatch. That’s why you replied a bunch of times as if it was your job, and clearly have a little band of accounts to follow you to do the same. That’s an awful lot of effort and it’s obvious. 😂😂😂😂

It’s as if an alert went off and you were required to be in the thread. You wrote as if you knew Feldman personally. First names from the beginning, the rest of us know him as two names. Do you have a rational explanation for why you came to a thread and started talking about Corey Feldman like someone you’ve known for years?

If you aren’t getting paid, you should try getting a life, because this is a really weird way to spend a Friday night.

You might actually watch the documentary you’re commenting on the thread for (I bet you have, any time it gets posted, astro turfers come running. Brock taught Steve bannon all about it). Brock Pierce was a Hollywood sugar baby darling for Bob Villard - a Hollywood pedo who got convicted but still sells pics he took of young boys on eBay (but you knew that). Brock was part of the pedo network “digital entertainment network” and went on to start IGE, which was an early game currency seller. Now he’s in crypto, because scammers gotta keep scamming. He fled to US to Spain for a while to evade charges just like Roman Polanski.

I know all that because of the litigation he faced when IGE was handed to Steve Bannon by Goldman Sachs after a law suit in the 2000’s. Really, I was just a gamer gawking at drama back then, but amazingly, in the years since, Brock Pierce comes up over and over again. He founded tether with his buddy from the gaming currency days (Jonathan Yantis), now he pretends he isn’t affiliated (because, obviously, tether is operating like FTX et al, it was never truly 1:1).

But, by all means. Keep pretending this is all bullshit and that deriding your old pal Corey changes any of it. Were you in the collins-rector mansion shaking it for old men with Brock back in the day? Are you also a victim of old men who likes to abuse boys? Because that’s the company Pierce keeps - old men into abusing boys, and boys to abuse.

Be brave. Come forward.

satellites-or-planes t1_j94u827 wrote

I was blown away when I saw that Brock threw his hat in the ring for President in the 2020 election...