Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

AutoModerator t1_jahww9p wrote

Hi ilikeike605! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

thedrizztman t1_jahy6km wrote

don't forget to pick up an Ostrich egg before you leave

Bigdonkey512 t1_jai2lz9 wrote

Hey, used to live down the highway, never realized how beautiful the desert was until I left it, still fuck the heat.

kerplunkdoo t1_jaiff9x wrote

One of my favorite places to walk with my dogs and hang out with mom.

tonypearcern t1_jaiukaf wrote

Camomile is a bit out of control, but still beautiful.

randomcanyon t1_jaj0909 wrote

Going from Phoenix to Tucson on 10 on our way cross country this park always intrigues me. But usually it is 7:30 in the morning of our second day and we have 600 miles to cover before stopping.

Drake15296 t1_jakqd6e wrote

I've hiked up to the peak before, it's a fun hike!

Lobo003 t1_jaktira wrote

I’m loving how green everything is in California too. Normally the hills around my house are perennially brown. Everything is green as green can get.

Sarraqa13 t1_jalaedj wrote

Was camping here this week until just this morning (as the supposed snow moved in). Poppies are completely stunning! This state has some of the most randomly beautiful places I have ever been.

rikkitikkitavi888 t1_jalyw3l wrote

Did this hike in the middle of the summer. Take gloves or buy some from the park. The cables get hot!