Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Arctic_Scrap t1_jad8dtd wrote

Good ole Lake Reddit.

MadClam97 t1_jae408w wrote

Should Moraine Lake be the logo for this sub? I can't count the number of times I've seen it posted. Shoot, I posted a picture of it that I took like 8 years ago.

drbobsled t1_jad7u91 wrote

Have lived a couple of hours away for 60 years and have never been there.

HIVEvali t1_jae8oml wrote

man i can’t imagine being that aware of the life unlived

drbobsled t1_jaefcie wrote

Don't get me wrong. I've been to Banff a ton of times. Camped in the mountains above Lake Louise. But just never made it to Reddit Lake.

It's the old, it's too crowded with tourists mantra.

HIVEvali t1_jaej38u wrote

i definitely got you wrong :) have a lovely day!

Haakon34 t1_jadezqf wrote

Where is AB? Which country my dude?

Perry32Jones t1_jadfz1c wrote

Not sure if this is a joke or not since this lake shows up here almost daily, but its Alberta, Canada.

Haakon34 t1_jadrswb wrote

I am not here daily, i am sorry, but I find it frustrating that noone from North America says where the pics are from (except like 2 letters).

Perry32Jones t1_jadti6o wrote

No problem! I'm from Alberta and it is very much worth the trip to the Rockies if you get the chance.

Haakon34 t1_jadtwjo wrote

Thanks for the tip. Just had our honeymoon in USA, and I have learned I find cities and culture less interesting than the absolutely insane nature.

geologist2007 t1_jaeqpdx wrote

Parks officials have closed the road into the lake. Used to be just closed in the winter but looks like the only access is by bus. Amazing hikes in the fall to see tamarack turn gold

ElginSparrowhawk1969 t1_jae6sav wrote

Wow please tell me the fishings awesome

wagstaffmedia OP t1_jaeemil wrote

Don't think you're allowed to fish here it's a national park lol

nolanriley0 t1_jaf44mr wrote

The water is so cold there that there aren’t any fish I believe. It’s all just melted glacier run off

AutoModerator t1_jad3763 wrote

Hi wagstaffmedia! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.