Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

justerikfotos OP t1_jachicw wrote

Dear Redditors, this was shot from Patagonian Icefield where you can see the rear face of Cerro Torre(on the right) is equally awe-inspiring as its front. Our journey to this spot required over 5 hours of snowshoeing and 100km in total for the whole trip. I'm not sure if I will visit this place again to get a better shot so I hope you enjoy this one.

If you like my photo, you can visit my website or Instagram for more. Thanks for reading.

ShexyBaish6351 t1_jacjx1z wrote

Nice capture!

You’d get more upvotes if you slapped a ridiculously large full moon into the shot. People eat that sh*t up. But thanks for resisting the temptation.

justerikfotos OP t1_jad9xsa wrote

haha. I knew that but it's not my thing, at least till now. Thanks for your comment too.

MorePetrichor t1_jae47py wrote

Amazing, love remote spots like this. Wishing you many successful travels in the future

Tominite2000 t1_jadh0l3 wrote

Feels like a different planet, very cool 👍

AutoModerator t1_jach94q wrote

Hi justerikfotos! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

steve_adr t1_jad94dn wrote

Beautiful 👍🏻

Do you have this in a Widescreen 1440p ? Will make an excellent wallpaper 😀

justerikfotos OP t1_jada46b wrote

TBH it doesn't look as good as 1:1 crop. The mountains look messy on the both sides. Still thank you for the comment. I'm glad you like it.