Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

DeaneTR t1_jdgrmcx wrote

The comments in this post are way better than the garbage that twitter has turned into!

Skaldskatan t1_jdgzazj wrote

There are no comments in this post. Yours is literally the first one. Is this an AI bot commenting on a post about AI bots? Very AInception.

Charming-Coconut-234 t1_jdgzwd3 wrote

I think that person meant silence is better than nonsense.

Or indeed an AI bot trying to spam a post against AI.

Skaldskatan t1_jdh04ka wrote

Hah! You fell for it. I am a very intelligent AI bot posting random stuff to learn how to trigger humans and now I know everything about how you function. Prepare to be assimilated.

DeaneTR t1_jdirttt wrote

Yea, just a mere mortal here that thought it'd be funny to say even a post without comments is better than Elon's braindead troll farm...

Reasonably_Bee t1_jdgzzad wrote

yeah there's definitely a lot of spam bots doing the rounds, especially on tech and investment topics

TransitoryPhilosophy t1_jdha9iq wrote

My feed is full of Elon Musk’s bullshit even though I muted that soggy bag of skin

MT_Kinetic_Mountain t1_jdhdgj9 wrote

I got a YouTube ad of a deepfaked Elon Musk offering 100 people in my country of TeslaCoin that was something something not a supercomputer but a hypercomputer. Provided a real good laugh but also a good indicator that advertising is going to get a whole lot worse than before

AbeWasHereAgain t1_jdhayyg wrote

Dude, there is a massive marketing effort around AI

Futurology-ModTeam t1_jdhmqag wrote

Rule 2 - Submissions must be futurology related or future focused.