Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Futurology-ModTeam t1_jegfzf2 wrote

Hi, bmerino119. Thanks for contributing. However, your submission was removed from /r/Futurology.

> > One solution I have in mind for the AI replacement of jobs causing both massive unemployment and the collapse of consumption relies on the potential for AI to correct the oldest weakness of any endeavor which is human error while also being able to consider every factor relevant in a decision making proccess. What I want to say with this is that the future of labour as a whole would consist of performing your current job with AI assistance correcting your mistakes and reminding you of every relevant factor in the decision making proccess in order to both produce less flawed results and make things in shorter spans of time. This would potentially lead to either shorter work schedules or overall higher productivity and with greater advancements in AI eventually to both and as AI assistance becomes widespread this could also lead to a rise in consumption as well. Also an argument could be made about how learning to interact with the AI assistent means higher wages should be given.

> Rule 10 - We welcome text posts, but could you please ensure they meet our requirements for creating in-depth discussion. If yours is removed for failing to do so, consider reposting again, but with additional detail.

Avoid generalized invitations to discuss frequently discussed topics (Will AI take over the world? Is Chat-GPT good or bad, etc, etc). Instead, aim for discussion with specific topics (with supporting links if possible), and give detail to the ideas about their future implications that you would like to see discussed. If possible articulate multiple aspects of these future implications to encourage high quality discussion.

Submissions with [in-depth] in the title have stricter post length and quality guidelines.

Refer to the subreddit rules, the transparency wiki, or the domain blacklist for more information.

[Message the Mods](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=/r/Futurology&subject=Question regarding the removal of this submission by /u/bmerino119&message=I have a question regarding the removal of this submission if you feel this was in error.