Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_jbxcern wrote

Hal would help me by keeping my schedule and reminding me when I have appointments and the like. I have a terrible time remembering what I have committed to. Also he would remind me of people’s names.

I’d also want stock and property market trends, and information specifically in the energy market. He would need to integrate seamlessly into my home network and my car. I would want him to give context to headlines so I don’t have to actually read the article. Basically do the function of a high level C suite team, but look like a digital pet, similar to Ghost or Cortana. I like the idea of a little floating antigravity toy floating near my head, with the computing power of a $10k pc and RGB to match.

kittensfly OP t1_jbzann1 wrote

I really like the idea of giving context to headlines. 💪💪 There’s a lot going on in news stories in particular and often a lot of the details are left out for brevity or other more nefarious purposes. 👎🏼

I’d have mine in my AR glasses and that stuff could pop up in a conversation with someone or when reading the paper 👍