Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

trucky0 t1_ir2js2q wrote

When Obama uses facebook to win an election, the media herald it as the greatest social media campaign ever. When Trump does exactly the same thing, the media blame Russians for spreading misinformation. And I think everyone knows Biden didn't actually get that many votes. I vote Green by the way.

−1

Scheme-Brilliant t1_ir2v44i wrote

Not a single disputed county state or election district has found any evidence of vote tampering, rigging or election fraud, despite a number of false allegation and lawsuits by Trump or the GOP.

So I think anyone who's informed and investigating the election thinks there are any issues with the number of votes Biden received.

Trump garnered support by using all media to spread lies and hate. He used all the pent up anger and frustration and channeled it into a nationalistic myth setting people against each using racism, misogyny, antisemitism and homophobia and transphobia.

Obama sold a fantasy of a better world and didn't encourage political violence, he was ineffective as a progressive but he wasn't a hate monger

[deleted] t1_ir6k6vn wrote

[deleted]

Scheme-Brilliant t1_ir6oj6z wrote

Evidence of voter fraud doesn't exist, if it did why wasn't it used in any of the cases?

Lost every case because they had no evidence.

If you have any please share it.

Voter I'd is not necessary, it has been shown repeatedly that all that does is disenfranchise poor voters.

Trump is not a good diplomat, neither is Biden, but Trump doesn't thunk through policy he just acts, not a good style.

Again gop and Trump speak hate and work with literal fascists, nazis and hate groups, Trump encourages political violence, this is radically anti democratic.

My evidence for this is his speeches, tweets and policies.

Show me what you're talking about, any of it.

[deleted] t1_iraojw6 wrote

[deleted]

Scheme-Brilliant t1_iravqv1 wrote

What's more likely, the person who had the most votes won, in a contented election, which has a number of ways of verifying the count, an election which was legally challenged and yet still Biden was found to have won.

Or Trump won, but there's no evidence because trucks?

No idea about pipelines, not privy to any information that I can use to as evidence one way or another.

There's no evidence for any of what you're saying beyond, trust me bro.