Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

slax03 t1_iuga0ox wrote

Why would small communities need to not be diverse?

How would diversity stop climate change? Do you have any evidence of anyone saying that ever or are you just a troglodyte? I'm betting on the latter.

cornerblockakl t1_iugadi4 wrote

Like people tend to band together. You’re pretty quick to the ad hominem. Why is that? (I will admit I don’t know what “stoo” is.)

−1

slax03 t1_iugaslj wrote

I didn't ad hominem, I asked you a question.

Yes, people will band together. In this case among their communities. I'm thoroughly unsure why you think that would mean people would somehow move from their communities in order to organize themselves by racial lines. That really makes zero sense whatsoever.

hugababoo t1_iugbisn wrote

Dude stop you called him a troglodyte.

"Bu...But I didn't call him a troglodyte, I just asked if he was a troglodyte!"

Grow up.

−1

slax03 t1_iugbx0i wrote

I mean, I phrased the question fairly. What they posited made no sense at all. So I was wondering if this was a real question I was responding to or someone just someone pushing some backwards agenda. I'm not taking back the word troglodyte since I have no reason to think otherwise at this point. Thanks for showing up though. I'll apologize if I'm proven wrong but I bet you I don't even get a response.

hugababoo t1_iugd6la wrote

"I mean, I phrased the question fairly."

No you didn't. If you want to have a fair and courteous debate you can easily do that respectfully. But that's not what you really want, you're just trying to be another edgy reddit intellectual throwing down $5 words that's quick to put people down.

Be better than that.

−1

slax03 t1_iuge1we wrote

Lol, big words are scary. What the person suggested was nonsensical. There's a lot of syllables in that last word but thankfully you have Google.

The question is fair. Yes, I suspected them of positing a question with shitty intentions. Learn to deal with that or get off the internet. Anything I've said isn't as garbage as falsely pretending anyone has ever said diversity would solve climate change, or that humans would move to more homogenized communities after climate change. You're a baby and the last person to tell others anything about being better.

hugababoo t1_iugh4sg wrote

Nah I'll stay on here and call you out on your bullshit.

I knew you'd say that. Big words aren't scary, you're just being pretentious.

−3

slax03 t1_iughb9l wrote

So no retort. Got it.

I'm sorry you're poor at using my native language. That's a you problem.