Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

kramsy t1_j8gi4t7 wrote

They’ll have my whole personality centered around hotdogs

davidolson22 t1_j8gosaz wrote

They'll think my whole personality is telling people to say jokes and then saying they suck

GatorInAVest t1_j8gsab5 wrote

I go to the store and buy ten hotdogs, nine burgers, three bags of chips, and six sodas. If I eat nine hot dogs, seven burgers, three bags of chips, and drink five sodas, what do I have?… No self control.

Fitbot5000 t1_j8gvtsv wrote

Prompt: write a LinkedIn post paralleling the history of the hot dog industry and my personal Facebook timeline that will get me noticed by the executive recruiters at Hotdog-on-a-stick

OneGuyInBallarat t1_j8h38nt wrote

Haha, I enjoyed this response from that prompt

“# A Journey Through Time: The Hot Dog Industry and My Personal Facebook Timeline

As I look back on my personal Facebook timeline, I can't help but see the parallels between the history of the hot dog industry and my own journey. From humble beginnings to bold innovations, both have come a long way in the past few years.

Just like the hot dog industry, my Facebook timeline started out small and simple. I was just a young professional, sharing updates about my life and connecting with friends and family. But as I grew and matured, so did my online presence. I started to take more risks and try new things, just like the hot dog industry did when they started experimenting with new flavors and toppings.

Now, as I look back on my Facebook timeline and the hot dog industry, I can see how far we've both come. I've established myself as a seasoned professional, with a strong network and a wealth of knowledge and experience. Meanwhile, the hot dog industry has become a global juggernaut, with countless companies and brands offering a wide variety of products and services to customers all over the world.

As I look to the future, I know that both my Facebook timeline and the hot dog industry will continue to evolve and grow. And I would be honored to be a part of that growth, as a member of the Hotdog-on-a-stick team.

So, to all the executive recruiters at Hotdog-on-a-stick: I'm ready to bring my passion and expertise to your organization. Let's continue this journey together!”