Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MinnieShoof t1_jedcx0e wrote

Not wrong, but I'm just saying - showing the pretty blue sky above doesn't really quell any of the mixed feelings about why it was so important to save a ladder to nowhere. You can zoom out and show a relatively flat plane just below the other side of the wall and I would question how that's any different then where he started. You would really have to be heavy handled with symbolism of like streets paved with gold on the other side of that wall to make it make sense.

I get it. We all get the heart of the message. That's why OP posted it. ... but there's still an awful lot to unpack.

snowaxe_83 t1_jedfcdi wrote

You need to clean all the garbage you have been hoarding in your Brain,

As an artist I can draw an ideal world on the other side, similarly, you can do it too, but in your mind, there is none, hence your thoughts are full of shit.

−10

MinnieShoof t1_jedhf00 wrote

And you need to get out of your feelings. Learn what a comma is for, too, while you're there.

snowaxe_83 t1_jedieoc wrote

Huh, I guess that's enough for me to understand how full of garbage you are,

Although I agree my English isn't good enough, not my first language and I don't really care, I know it enough to go by day-to-day life, but still, thanks for the correction.

−5