Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

sourbuz t1_j5fb924 wrote

Ahhh, yes the answer to chronic illness!

MSK84 t1_j5f9mj5 wrote

Ahhh yes, "Rhonda Byrnes", the number one scammer of all time. The irony of it is that was her "Secret" the entire time lol

shifaci t1_j5f1buv wrote

That's not a healthy thought process tho.

BrideofClippy t1_j5f8hy2 wrote

It's fantastically toxic. Tell this to a kid whose parents are getting a divorce or someone who just lost a loved one.

latamakuchi t1_j5gadb7 wrote

And here I was trying to convince my OCD tendencies that, no, my thoughts do not control the world and nothing bad will happen if I think certain things... pfftt.

Black_n_Neon t1_j5gmq4i wrote

ITT: people not realizing that things happen that we have no power and control over but we always have a choice when it comes to how we choose to react to things.

misumena_vatia t1_j5gfzdz wrote

Um, no. Tell that to a parent whose child has bone cancer.

manofwar26 t1_j5exrt7 wrote

I knew the doctor's were wrong about my telekinetic powers!

PossiblyBonta t1_j5hpps5 wrote

Works for me actually. I just stop thinking about break fast. Specially during week ends. I get to save some extra cash for skipping breakfast.

ashrocklynn t1_j5i8i2a wrote

I eat breakfast maybe once a week and lunch twice a week. Honestly doesn't save much money, I just eat more for dinner

JugDogDaddy t1_j5i8syl wrote

They don’t have to be. A healthy mind utilizes thinking to learn and plan but it not controlled by thinking. Thinking is a great tool but a terrible master.

naavifallafel t1_j5ibgd6 wrote

I thought about potatoes and now there’s hurricanes help please

Hawkeyemash t1_j5iboku wrote

I think true - regardless of situation. It's all how it weighs on our minds. How it consumes us. I'm bisexual and don't share it with anyone. Is what it is.

LiaisonLiat t1_j5ifd97 wrote

I mean, you just shared it with all of the internet. So.

Hawkeyemash t1_j5kyrlk wrote

Oh the irony...now if anyone knew who I was |- ;

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

\

LiaisonLiat t1_j5l0wt7 wrote

I mean, it took me 5 mins to see that you’re a 50 year old guy from Augusta GA area, in a long term relationship with a woman. You like cars, believe in global warming, grew up as an abused kid, and when you were in the army, you had a male Asian FWB. This isn’t meant to be scary, just to let you know the internet isn’t as private as you think. And people can figure things out. That’s plenty of info for someone to guess who you are.

Hawkeyemash t1_j5u72jo wrote

The problem is I lie all the time.

Hawkeyemash t1_j5u7cy8 wrote

I'm older than 50 by at least 5-10 years. I don't live in Augusta all the time; I snowbird somewhere else.