Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ChalupaCabre t1_j7xif4r wrote

Wait a minute… WHO the fuch am I??

conversingwithoceans OP t1_j7xiprx wrote

You. You’re YOU!

ChalupaCabre t1_j7xj917 wrote

Lol just fuching with ya. Sounds like a great wife!

Going through life with a good partner does make everything a lot easier. Don’t sweat the details, we’re all gonna die anyway. Live a decent life and enjoy time with those that matter to you, it’s fleeting.

Honeyozgal t1_j7xkmsg wrote

She writes on the actual fridge?

soitsanbeso t1_j7xn2yv wrote

I hope who she is isn't permanent.

Mrpeanutbuttercubs t1_j7y4tgg wrote

If it's permanent just color over it with dry erase marker and it will wipe right off

chrisbe2e9 t1_j81ko4d wrote

Serious or sarcastic? legit questions, can't tell.

Mrpeanutbuttercubs t1_j81m1an wrote

No dead serious. If it's on a type of material that dry erase marker would typically come off i.e solid surfaces etc even a dry erase board. You can let sharpie dry on it and then color over it with dry erase and it wipes right up. It will make you smell like a high-school locker room but spraying axe bodyspray over permanent marker can get it off to lol

temeces t1_j7xqq6n wrote

If its dry erase it should come off easy.

Mypigfounditself t1_j7z1eng wrote

What's wrong with that? Either way permanent or expo there are easy ways to remove it. Not a big deal.

TH3-331 t1_j7y9ja6 wrote

Lisa Simpson

guig33k t1_j7yeth0 wrote

This is not a Mufasa's quote ? (when he is a ghost in the sky)

Vast_Ad9484 t1_j7ylfgb wrote

If y wife left that on fridge i would ask her wats she on about and stop leaving cryptic messages on the fridge

mj1423 t1_j7z8qsl wrote

Ronnie Pickering?

[deleted] t1_j7zukae wrote

I AM A DOUGHNUT!!!!

DoinDonuts t1_j7zqkwq wrote

You're Rick fucking Dalton!

virouchoy t1_j8099kw wrote

Once my friend (a little drunk) secretly left a note on the whiteboard in my room “Today is NOW”. I found it on a rough day where I was feeling very weighed down and anxious I wouldn’t have the stamina required to keep going — and even though it was ridiculous, slightly incomprehensible and the (adorable) scratchings of a tipsy friend… the fact that it came from that Friend, and the general support behind it, made it huge! Thanks for sharing your personalized, private “Today is NOW” with the world! Remember who the fuck you are!

[deleted] t1_j81sudj wrote

That’s Awesome

[deleted] t1_j82e2nb wrote

I. Am. Spartacus.

All-In_Sigma t1_j8k61ul wrote

Based. Hope you creampie her tonight.

[deleted] t1_j80c87u wrote

Is that on paper? Because... it looks like she just wrote on the fridge!? :|