Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MrStoneV t1_j7yxhyi wrote

If you go to the gym train and eat 1% better then your body is ~1% better a the end of the year and not 37x.

Otherwise you would need to do more and more every day and at the end of the year you are completly exhausted.

I mean at the begnning that may sound relatable since your starting point is very low and you improve drastically but that slows down since its relative

Supreme_Creamy t1_j7yz86l wrote

While it is true that the improvement may slow down as the starting point improves, it is still important to note that the 1% per day accumulation can lead to significant growth over time. The 37x figure is not meant to be taken literally, but rather to emphasise the power of compounding progress. Just as small deposits in a savings account can grow over time with compound interest, small daily improvements can accumulate into substantial growth.

Moreover, taking care of your body and making small, incremental improvements can be a sustainable and enjoyable process. Instead of becoming exhausted, you can find a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction in the progress you make. The key is to find a balance and not to push oneself too hard, but to maintain a consistent and steady pace of improvement.

Btw Thanks for commenting this is my first “discussion”on reddit. And I appreciate the conversation we have much love brother.