[deleted]

Cryptic-Alpha t1_jbsh72l wrote

Take my upvote 😂

[deleted] OP t1_jbshe6l wrote

[deleted]

[deleted] OP t1_jbshuzt wrote

[deleted]

throw3a1x3 t1_jbsiad4 wrote

It's been a long time since the 'anything' in Ask Me Anything could be taken at face value with some confidence that the person in question would actually answer, so this is tremendous...

No-Trouble8035 t1_jbsfiu5 wrote

What got you into acting? Was it something you'd wanted to do from an early age, or did you sort of fall into it? Also, what's Colm like? He has such an amazing presence on screen!

justelectricboogie t1_jbsfz59 wrote

Absolute crazy villain role in Jupiter Ascending loved it. Are those evil doer roles more fun, challenging as an actor?

irte t1_jbsgvre wrote

What is your opinion on Canterbury?

LeahBrahms t1_jbshjs3 wrote

Would you star in a Queer as folk remake/next generation?

irisswift87 t1_jbsho15 wrote

Favorite part of filming PP&Z? Had you read the books (original Austen and Grahame-Smiths novels)?

No-Trouble8035 t1_jbsg34a wrote

Given your work with the U.N, what's your opinion about the whole BBC fiasco right now? (Am I allowed to ask more than one? Well I am doing 🙈 however understand if you don't get chance to answer 🙂)

[deleted] OP t1_jbsg95e wrote

[deleted]

No-Trouble8035 t1_jbsgi0q wrote

They are mind bogglingly cruel, I've been in politics in one way or another for many years and I just can't fathom it anymore, it could be any one of us, look at Ukraine. I'm hoping to do more work to help refugees, it's good to see so many others on the right side of morality.

zeromalarki t1_jbsg8hi wrote

Any roles in the film for a trained actor going? I’m sometimes jokingly referred to as “The Poundland Jamie Dornan”

https://youtu.be/4QMX53xc_TA

Also, what’s your favourite film and why is it Withnail and I?

ElsonDaSushiChef t1_jbsgkf8 wrote

Hi Douglas! Have you ever met the real Motley Crüe while filming for The Dirt?

Tontonsb t1_jbshbix wrote

Are you related to Edwin and JW Booth?

Jazzlike_Owl_2696 t1_jbshtl8 wrote

Which actor made you determined to get into acting because of how powerful there performance was ?

jcfnls t1_jbsi1sq wrote

Who is your best Ninja Turtle?

gr33nblu3 t1_jbsil2d wrote

Who is your hall pass?