Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DrJawn t1_jecshdc wrote

Dude. I own lots of guns and I'm so far leftist anarchist I barely believe in private property anymore. I own guns because I don't want the only people with guns to be cops, because they're all bastards and 40% of them beat their wives

No one is physically ever gonna take all the guns. You can bury a gun in your yard. Put it in the drywall. The sheer amount of illegal guns in our already wide open system exemplifies this.

They don't even want the guns. They love when chaos reigns in voters. Empty promises and fully loaded wallets.

My only point is every one gets upset when some white kid kills some white kids but there's piles of black bodies in Philly every year and no one gives a fuck. No one in Philly is murdering people with rifles.

ChairmanMatt t1_jecxojv wrote

you sound exactly like the attorney representing NJ in court in a suit against their additional restrictions on carry a month or two ago.

> the laws shouldn't be overturned because they won't be enforced anyway

so then don't pass the damn laws.

This is all immaterial anyway. Bruen means the days of practically all gun control is numbered.

DrJawn t1_jed4jka wrote

NJ has super strict gun laws and they didn't save Camden, Newark, or Trenton but people think they're a win because no one cares when people get shot in the projects