Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ediblebadger t1_j84oxew wrote

I noticed that your Amazon page says a 1.6 oz bag of Belgian Chocolate Chip Cookies is 105 calories, but evidently the bags say that there are actually two 105 calorie servings per bag. Can you clear up this ambiguity, given that you specifically market your cookies as healthier than alternatives?

begreen622 OP t1_j84rlb7 wrote

it's 105 calories per serving. adjusting it upward to I believe 124 calories in our next package printing

ediblebadger t1_j84u392 wrote

Understood, thanks. Will you correct your Amazon store page, which suggests that a single package contains 105 calories? I notice several reviewers have been confused by this.

begreen622 OP t1_j84wbz8 wrote

I will correct on Monday. I'd do it now except revising Amazon confuses me and the person who does this will be at the office Monday 8AM. Thx B

BayYawnSay t1_j8q64ta wrote

Hi there, it's now Wednesday (an hour away from Thursday) and this has not been corrected as of now. What happened on Monday?

begreen622 OP t1_j8qb330 wrote

I'll follow up in the AM.. I had to delegate it to someone who knows what they're doing on Amazon. -assumed it was done, my mistake. Stand by (thanks for the reminder)