Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Briaaanz t1_jbp8e5u wrote

Grrr. Lick my wounds and call it. U won my upvote. That was a joke i could really sink my teeth into. It didn't suck, it didn't make me cross. I wish i could mirror your example, just can't see how.

Mantonythe1st t1_jbr85vi wrote

How are you delivering these puns with the speed and confidence of Robin Williams??

K16w32a2r4k8 t1_jbs2b6h wrote

That’s not original. Check Terry Pratchett’s second disc world book, “The Light Fantastic”.

UndersizedGiant t1_jbt1csc wrote

Maybe he’s Terry pratchett

Alert-Bit305 t1_jbu6nm3 wrote

So Pratchett crawled of the grave to make that joke? He's rooming with Robin Williams and Mark Twain now? Or maybe Terry was buried with his phone, charger, and they put in an outlet down there?

Briaaanz t1_jbt94pt wrote

So maybe I'm missing the joke here, but with the Robin Williams and Terry Pratchett comments, are people saying I'm plagiarizing?

K16w32a2r4k8 t1_jbttu0h wrote

We’ll, it is good to give credit where it’s due, IF that’s where you got it. If you thought of it without outside influence then good for you.

Briaaanz t1_jbty238 wrote

I came up with my response on my own... but with puns, there's a limited number for each topic, so overlap is pretty much inevitable. Like the Batman response... I was riffing off of "Robin" Williams comment, vampire joke, and the "cause I'm Batman" meme. I don't that Terry Pratchett would've had such a response and for my reasons