Submitted by YZXFILE t3_11nn4qa in Jokes

As the first mate guided them carefully up to a clearing, he stopped suddenly and pointed at a crouched figure straight ahead.

The captain gasped.

"...Carol??"

"Hey, loser," she droned, relieving herself between two pines. "I see you're still looking for buried treasure like a childish twat."

She chuckled, pulling up her pants. "Well, here you go! Good luck digging it up, dumbass!" she laughed, flipping him the bird as she strolled away.

The crew sat in stunned silence. No one dared address the captain...until his first mate whispered, "Brilliant."

"Brilliant!" the captain shouted, rounding on the man. "Brilliant?! Ya mind telling me what the devil me former wench be doin' pissin' on the place we're to dig?"

"But don't ya see, captain?!" he shouted excitedly, holding out the map. "Ex marks the spot!"

Comments