Submitted by TheJacksquatch1992 t3_zzzq8t in Jokes

The teacher was going down the list, asking students to use the words in a sentence.

"Rectum," she said, and Johnny eagerly waved his hand, but she had some experience with Johnny - meaning his use of obscene words - so she called on Susie instead.

The next word was "defecate," and again, she thought it best not to call on Johnny despite his enthusiastically raised hand.

Finally, she came to "urinate," and figured Johnny couldn't do much harm with that one. Sure enough, he raised his hand, practically leaping out of his desk to make sure she saw him. "Ok, fine, Johnny," she said reluctantly.

"Urinate," Johnny said. "Teacher, urinate. But if your boobs were bigger, you'd be a 9."

Comments