Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

anderoogigwhore t1_j0l3rvh wrote

If I had a gun with 2 bullets and Hitler, Osama and Putin in a room, I'd probably wonder why I'm in the room. Three people responsible for mass casualties and human misery, and me. Wtf have I done?

shinydewott t1_j0l8me7 wrote

You will do the same in the future

MrGlayden t1_j0lbi7l wrote

Mental break: genocidal rampage
Final straw: cold

shinydewott t1_j0lf23j wrote

Honestly I am dying in bed rn because of the cold

Maybe what I was perceiving wasn’t the fall from grace of another, but a reflection of my future which I couldn’t comprehend

MrGlayden t1_j0lffmq wrote

Wrap up warm and make yourself a hot chocolate

shinydewott t1_j0lfhtq wrote

Thank you, I have had chicken soup but I am too lazy to go out and get hot chocolate lol

ClownFire t1_j0lamsi wrote

Sometimes in the echos of time it is the future that informs the past, and in the strangeness of events it will be your kindness that leaves this devastation as its wake.

anderoogigwhore t1_j0le85p wrote

This is possibly the most profound reply I've had to a comment. Thank you.

Crillmieste-ruH t1_j0lc0q5 wrote

Remember those anthills you stepped on as a kid? No? Well, god does.

anderoogigwhore t1_j0lejtd wrote

There's no ants normally visible around here, but I remember the ones near the trees in Florida. I have seen A Bugs Life and Antz, I will repent.

KathyJaneway t1_j0lczy8 wrote

>If I had a gun with 2 bullets and Hitler, Osama and Putin in a room, I'd probably wonder why I'm in the room. Three people responsible for mass casualties and human misery, and me. Wtf have I done?

Yeah, and who found Osama and Hitler's bodies and brought them into the room? Well a body and a pile of pieces and ashes...

anderoogigwhore t1_j0lf4uz wrote

I'm guessing either the CIA or the Illuminati are the only ones that can pull this off discreetly. And since I'm not American I guess its our reptilian overlords

Bemxuu t1_j0ld1t3 wrote

You are too observant to properly enjoy “Predators”.

Phobos420 t1_j0lkenu wrote

Topher Grace was in it not cracking wise, had to be serial killer. How did no one notice?!?

Bemxuu t1_j0lwf7e wrote

I did :) they weren’t too subtle about it, he HAD to be a monster to be there.

anderoogigwhore t1_j0lepg4 wrote

I have it on DVD in a boxset with Alien and the AVP movies. idk if I've ever seen it though

Bemxuu t1_j0lwcav wrote

Jokes aside, watch it. It’s the best movie in Predator franchise since the original.

anderoogigwhore t1_j0ly9md wrote

Just checked - Alien films are in a seperate boxset lol. I know I've seen Predator at least once but idk if I watched the 2nd. I'll get round to it one day.

gramb0420 t1_j0lfqwn wrote

Better to shoot yourself once done with putin just to be sure.

Ok-Magician-3426 t1_j0l9wjp wrote

Stalin and Moa cause more deaths than everyone on this list combine

ddollarsign t1_j0ldj51 wrote

Whoah, what did those big Easter Island statues ever do to anybody?