Submitted by OldSamVimes t3_10o93rx in Jokes

A man and his friend are in a bar enjoying some drinks.

A gorilla is also drinking in the bar.

One man walks over to the gorilla and punches it in the face, and the gorilla gives him a blow job.

Next day the guys are in the bar and the same thing happens.

The day after that the same guy starts to walk over to the gorilla but then stops and asks his friend 'Maybe today you want to try it?'

His friend says 'Sure, but please don't punch me in the face first'.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

TammyL8 t1_j6dq07r wrote

Reminds me of an old dad joke.

Two guys see a dog licking himself. The first guys says, “I sure wish I could do that.”

The second guy says, “He might bite you.”

abizern t1_j6fkmam wrote

I heard at as “ give him a biscuit and he might let you?”

TheSpudFather t1_j6he2d6 wrote

By Jasper carrot - about 1979-1980 - talking about his new girldfriend.

IQRocker t1_j6dt0nu wrote

Two nuns are cycling back to the priory along a cobbled street. One says, “I’ve never come this way before.” Her companion replies, “neither have I. It must be the cobbles.”

theo1905 t1_j6hbqum wrote

.. reminds me of.... two nuns in a bath, one says "Where's the soap?" The other says.. "it does, doesn't it?"

P_Collector t1_j6hhpy9 wrote

I don’t get this. Soap and not hearing right is where my brain is going, and the urban legend that too much masturbation affects your hearing, but I may be overthinking this.

drwinstonoboogy t1_j6hitq6 wrote

It's a pun. Where's sounds the same as wear. As is to wear something down. Hope this helps.

Kcnflman t1_j6d6tuh wrote

Guilty chuckle and upvote

OldSamVimes OP t1_j6d82rl wrote

Thank you but I'm not sure that will be enough to save this one.

Russc70 t1_j6gtsjj wrote

Version I heard was a lion tamer and a grandmother.

skateboard_pilot t1_j6fruws wrote

I don’t get it

Benjito_Radix t1_j6g0fp3 wrote

As I understand it, the guy asked his friend if he wanted to punch the gorilla for a blowjob, but the friend thought he asked him to give the blowjob, so he did not want to get punched in the face like the gorilla.

skateboard_pilot t1_j6g1mpa wrote

Ahhhhhhh, I get it now. Thank you. I’ve heard this one in a similar fashion but it was set up a little better.

onairmastering t1_j6eucae wrote

Why the warning?

Diggdador t1_j6g8emx wrote

I'm not a native speaker and don't get the joke. Is anybody kind enough to explain it to me, please?

Maximum-Valuable8646 t1_j6grnn4 wrote

The expectation is that the friend would like to try receiving a blow job from the gorilla. However, the friend’s response makes it seem that he is more interested in giving the first guy a blow job than receiving one from the gorilla.

Nonstopdrivel t1_j6ho311 wrote

The friend thinks the man is asking him if he wants to give the man fellatio, and the friend says yes, but he asks the man not to punch him in the face first.

In reality, of course, the man is asking the friend if he wants to get fellatio from the gorilla.

Js_sampson t1_j6hbm4j wrote

Rework of a Bernard manning joke about a pet crocodile and a plank of wood

RanCestor t1_j6hbplp wrote

Jesus, these jokes that include a sentence beginning with "A gorilla is also..."

Z26Lennon t1_j6fyy8z wrote

Hella lame

−9

Z26Lennon t1_j6hiijj wrote

Downvote me all u want this joke sucks ass

−2