Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

anonny42357 t1_j63jd6g wrote

She loved it. Somehow boyfriend doesn't love AD and that saddens me deeply. He thinks a lot of the characters are cringey, like Buster and "stinky mouth man" (Bluth sr)

The last season of scrubs isn't worth your time. Some network exec true to stitch a spin-off into the end of scrubs which had a really good solid ending. JD was a teacher at a different teaching hospital. All the rest of the cast was gone or was just cameos. It's not even so bad it's good. It's just bad. Crap writing, awkward acting, bad concept, clearly noob actors, just bad.

I definitely need to seek out RT. It sounds very good, and like a show I'd actually watch watch, instead of having it as background noise while I play video games.

Pushing daisies was fabulous. I have looked for it and can't find it anywhere, and that sucks. Community is on Netflix in the Netherlands. I think it might be on peacock in North America? Maybe? Idk. The first three seasons were the best. Part of season 5 was good. Then they dumped Pierce for being racist, and Troy left. And then Shirley left. Then they started trying to plug the holes in the cast but it was a sinking ship.

RandoEncounter OP t1_j64139w wrote

The Royal Tenenbaums is a movie :x

I have Pushing Daisies on my computer :) maybe I can send you links to download them. I think I can find them in Mega.