Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

spezzlv t1_jdgbyq8 wrote

There goes my bitcoin wallet..

sojithesoulja t1_jdh4ooh wrote

You're supposed to forward that to me. notatrick@youknowit.com

JVM_ t1_jdichk7 wrote

And all those pictures of your kids Grandma emailed you.

But you kept all the marketing emails about "Spring Sale 2017!"

(damn it, my brain did the "6 years ago" quick math and came up with 2014. 2017 wasn't 6 years ago, was it?)

notfeds1 t1_jdid1ad wrote

It’s the COVID lag, we are still in 2020

Medical_Boat_4302 t1_jdttqci wrote

Same here I still tend to think of any year in the 2000s as being a certain number of years from 2020

Koda_20 t1_jdh74zc wrote

Why don't you let me sort through what's important and what ain't

Or better yet use chat GPT

EuropeanTrainMan t1_jdhl0zh wrote

Please don't use that glorified chatbot.

−11

QuartzPuffyStar t1_jdi0dvf wrote

Its far from that.

EuropeanTrainMan t1_jdi1bb8 wrote

If your definition of intelligence is regurgitating words because it saw them used with other words then yes.

−4

QuartzPuffyStar t1_jdi5jg2 wrote

Pls tell me what do you do? LOL you are regurgitating words, phrases, ideas, and concepts you have absorbed and trained your mind on since you were capable of, with some minimal change from individual capabilities.

Most people most of the time, including me and you, will never create anything beyond that dataset.

You really overestimate the human mind nature. Especially for people below 120IQ lol

kronosblaster t1_jdi7kap wrote

A robot that can regurgitate words and write fully functional code (75-95% of the time) is not called "just" a chatbot.

It can also write essays, sometimes better then actual humans, tell you how to troubleshoot electronics or fix them yourself sometimes, and tell very convincing stories.

All of which are strikingly human qualities.

Plus the fact that it's not a chat bot in the way where it works in threads and can be instantly erased basically and reset back to start by starting a new thread.

mr_ji t1_jdiu1mf wrote

And the last message my father ever sent me.