Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

lemaquilleur t1_itgdncb wrote

I’ve come to the conclusion that if you’re a victim, you become victimized. People see weakness and take advantage of you. It’s disgusting. My life has been hell lately, and I have to try and keep on going, but… it’s like so bad I don’t even know how to not end up completely destitute, homeless, and medically unwell. And I see others getting help and it’s great, but I’m literally just absolutely drowning here, and so many people in my life have pulled me back down to get a breath of air. I don’t know how I’ll even get to the surface again at this point. I am just trying not to end up dead, and trying so hard to keep my child safe.

Upper_Bar8325 t1_ithc3th wrote

It's obvious that you're going through a very rough time in your life right now but the fact that you've pulled through so far means you're very strong. Keep it up and don't give up. Life likes to put us through awful shit but theres light at the end of the tunnel. It gets better. Someone or something will help you when you least expect it. I'm so sorry that I can't be the person to help you but I genuinely believe that a person like that will appear in your life. You are no doubt a very persistent and strong-willed person. That is very admirable. Don't lose hope and keep going, I know you can! Sending you the best of luck, love and hugs. <3