Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

YayBooYay t1_itiflvv wrote

Better yet, don't let your pup do this. This can cause damage to their eyes and ears. I know they love it, but it's really not good for them.

interstat t1_itjnij0 wrote

if they like the smells crack the window and inch or two but like disney rides always say

dont stick hands feet head outside of moving vehicles

Want_To_Live_To_100 t1_itjaf6g wrote

Maybe on the interstate… lol but my kids do this on back roads to our house so what… sheesh

−3

RoleInternational318 OP t1_itjsd7k wrote

Yeah I don’t let her do it at high speeds but like 35-45 mph roads I’m gonna let her live her best life, now with child locks on the windows!

ricardo9505 t1_itii0g0 wrote

"The animal doesn't even have thumbs Focker!"

HotSalsaAssFire t1_itj40af wrote

Weird. My vehicles it’s pull up on button to bring windows up. Regardless, I leave child lock on. And I don’t let them stick their whole head out. Only for the smells.

Reahreic t1_itjborm wrote

My wife rolled out dogs head up in the window once. The thing got such a fright it shat in the car.

UsualAnybody1807 t1_itjo7mh wrote

One day one of my dogs (very smart dog, was a lab and possibly weimaraner mix) realized that we had pulled into our driveway and when he saw that the garage door finished opening, he just jumped right out the car window and ran to the kitchen door like it was nothing. After that I never opened the windows with the dogs in the car.

RoleInternational318 OP t1_itjsa8c wrote

I don’t open mine far enough for her to jump out, she tried once when she saw a squirrel 🐿 luckily we were almost home and driving slow so I was able to reach back and grab her leg lol

Flair_Helper t1_itk0xun wrote

Hello RoleInternational318, thank you for your submission! Unfortunately, it has been removed for the following reason:

Your post is not a life pro tip. Advice is any guidance or recommendation concerning prudent future action. An aphorism is a short clever saying that is intended to express a general truth or a concise statement of a principle.Try r/YouShouldKnow.

If you would like to appeal this decision please feel free to contact the moderators here. Do not repost without explicit permission from the moderators. Make sure you read the rules before submitting. Thank you!

keepthetips t1_iticxqn wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.

−1

shesparq t1_itiwyee wrote

Or get a jeep where the controls are in the center.

Shitty and specific tip? Yeah, that happens.

−1