Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Articulationized t1_izlhbbn wrote

Another LPT: Don’t take any dating advice from someone who talks about how many women you can “close” with. Most likely their lack of success in online dating has nothing to do with appearance.

bathcat7 t1_izlh05r wrote

It's very odd language being used. It could be the reason people might not want to have sex with you is because of possibly the way you view sex... But I could be wrong.

[deleted] OP t1_izlh5mv wrote

[deleted]

−7

bathcat7 t1_izlhme7 wrote

Don't get me wrong, I ain't talking shit on sex, or wanting to have sex or having a lot of sex, or any of that. I'm just saying it's a bit strange when you start adding percentages of numbers and quotations and stuff like that to it to where it's like a darts game. You got to have the x's and circles and crosses know that other weird shit. I mean, But who knows. I guess as long as everyone understands what's going on and everyone's cool with it. Then everything's cool.

[deleted] OP t1_izlhtmq wrote

[deleted]

−2

bathcat7 t1_izovvb4 wrote

Just throwing this out there, do you make sure that the people you are partnering with are fully satisfied. If they are fantastic. They're not. You're just focusing on yourself. How about, 9/10 partners have been thoroughly satisfied.

GrumpyWhiteTiger t1_izljn4t wrote

OP is definitely not getting girls... i think this is him projecting frustration with tinder...

leathakkor t1_izljfdb wrote

This is terrible advice.

fucktycho t1_izlhdm9 wrote

No rizz, this mf got no rizz

thndrstrk t1_izliwqh wrote

Hope you're doing good, bro.

keepthetips t1_izlgin7 wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.