Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Lost-Assignment-8998 t1_j69e79y wrote

Back where I'm from it's called getting a lickin' ..I was on the west coast not long ago and some big dummy started talking shit so I warned him. I told him meet me behind the wood shed I was gonna lick his ass good. After I saw the other people looking at me strange I realized how I sounded. I went ahead and just shot him in his leg and left . I never tried to talk like a cowboy after that. If someone ever says something like ' Bo I'm gonna lick you' or 'give you a licken' then your about to get Beat up and stomped a 'mud hole in you. I saw a few cowboy fights in Wichita Falls Texas at Cowboy County bar and line dance place, it's like Gillys from move Urban cowboy . Anyway don't fuck with a Cowboy because when you get outside to fight they are tough mother fuckers. They are really good people who don't look for trouble but like to get drunk and have fun just like everyone else. They are real men and nothing like the punk bitches who attack from behind and gang stomp old people or anyone they think they can victimize. 2 weeks ago A group of about 10 smashed a senior man in his head from behind then 5 kicked and punched him hard in his head and only stopped after blood came from his ears and broke ribs. 2 got caught and said they did it because wanted his bike, which they did get. The senior was a very nice person and collected cans and plastic for a long time and finally bought his hard earned bike a few weeks earlier and those heartless pussies hurt him and got the bike.