Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Kallikantzari t1_j5yl7re wrote

Yes, this is true for pretty much anywhere in the world.

The real LPT however, don’t bring food that smells a lot (even if it smells good (others will get jealous)) or in any other way inconveniences other passengers. Remember to always be respectful of others!

PrisonerV t1_j5zbrwk wrote

So that time I brought fresh hot Popeyes chicken and sat in first class and ate it as we boarded?

Worth every stink eye.

Diremustang94 t1_j5zn1ez wrote

Among the worst 8 hour stretches of my life was an early morning flight from New York to Paris. I was miserably hungover and the old woman next to me reeked of cigarettes and would not stop trying to interrupt my movie to start a conversation

dafuqisdis112233 t1_j5yno4w wrote

Why not just eat the sandwich before you fly and carry it in your stomach??

RegalBeagleKegels t1_j5yu9j1 wrote

I like to carry the ingredients in my bag and make the sandwich in my mouth. It tastes better.

Repulsive_Client_325 t1_j5ykot8 wrote

Can you also bring a loaf of bread and some other people?

iamasturdlevinson t1_j5ym01v wrote

Alfalfa sprouts and frilly toothpicks?

Repulsive_Client_325 t1_j5ym4gz wrote

I’m for ‘em.

But we need some other stipulations…

iamasturdlevinson t1_j5youct wrote

We should form a club! Spread it on menus nationwide

Repulsive_Client_325 t1_j5yrh4e wrote

Ok, but back to the other stipulations. Instead of cutting these sandwiches once, we’ll cut them again. Yes, 4 triangles. And we’ll position them into a circle. And in the middle we will dump chips.

Or potato salad. Ok.

iamasturdlevinson t1_j5yrsrh wrote

Im for it. I also vote for three pieces of bread on my sandwich. Speaking of bread, did you know ducks eat free at Subway?

Repulsive_Client_325 t1_j5ys2na wrote

I did. Not sure how I feel about ducks. I find their opinion of me is very much influenced over whether or not I have bread.

keepthetips t1_j5ykam6 wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.

lollersauce914 t1_j5ykeb1 wrote

But what if I want to pay $30 for a crappy sandwich in the terminal?

CAT_ANUS_SNIFFER t1_j5ysfj9 wrote

You’re giving me a business idea.. sandwiches on a plane :D

clownandmuppet t1_j5yy9xe wrote

If flying to Australia, make sure you eat absolutely everything or leave it on the plane. Do not attempt to bring any food off the plane!