Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

redditnit21 OP t1_irn55fi wrote

I am not asking people to do my task. I was just asking them to tell me the command for which I am sorry I already told you. You should be ashamed for behaving horribly instead of giving constructive criticism. Shame on you.

Zealousideal_Low1287 t1_irn5bda wrote

I am not remotely ashamed. I hope that my words encouraged you to apply yourself properly.

redditnit21 OP t1_irn5gnk wrote

I saw your some previous post asking for datasets and some basic advice? Why are you asking for such basic questions? You could have just searched it on the internet.

Zealousideal_Low1287 t1_irn5pmm wrote

Because I have already searched for and categorised all the public datasets for such tasks and contacted the appropriate people about commercial licenses. I was asking, in order to find more people to talk to about licensing their private data.

Nice try though pal. Maybe just move on.

redditnit21 OP t1_irn6vek wrote

And I searched on the internet to split the csv file according to image paths but I only found 1 method of splitting it into different folders. Didn’t found any solution based on pandas.

Nice try!

Zealousideal_Low1287 t1_irn8pa7 wrote

I must say, I find it really weird that someone who would ask people online to write trivially simple code for them would be this defensive. Can you not look at yourself and think, huh maybe something is wrong with my attitude?