its_ya_boi_Santa t1_j5geex3 wrote

Wrong. Mentions LLM.

[deleted] t1_j5gf9jo wrote

[removed]

−2

its_ya_boi_Santa t1_j5gh0s1 wrote

Wrong.

hellrail t1_j5x5u8o wrote

And what exactly is wrong about the statement?

its_ya_boi_Santa t1_j5xqz3k wrote

The guy was just being obnoxious hence all the deleted comments and starting his replies with "wrong." before writing huge walls of text

hellrail t1_j5xsq46 wrote

Ah, so there was nothing wrong in my statement but you just wanted to be obnoxious?

Good that you admit it.

PS: im the guy haha

its_ya_boi_Santa t1_j5xworg wrote

I have no idea what you wrote it didn't bother me enough to remember it all this time later, if you made a new account just to come back to your old arguments that's really sad dude, I hope you can better yourself and have a good life

hellrail t1_j5xwq72 wrote

Wrong. Its the very same account.

And in your previous answer, when u thought i was sb different, you already explained why you did it, now you claim to not remember. Hahaha. You are contradictory and nonsense as usual.

its_ya_boi_Santa t1_j5xwuc9 wrote

The sentiment still stands, I hope you get out of this rut your in. "This too shall pass" as they say.

hellrail t1_j5y0ok5 wrote

Wrong, I am not in any rut.

New accounts, being in a rut, saying wrong just for the sake of saying something eventhough nothing was wrong....

If i look at your behaviour it clearly shows that you are fighting your own inner demons instead of really replying to what somebody has said (otherwise u wouldnt put so much of self-fantasized allegations in your posting).

I hope this kind of self-therapy works out for you, but i doubt it helps with anything.