Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

afireohno t1_j920tja wrote

Reply to comment by saturn_since_day1 in [D] Please stop by [deleted]

Have you posted actual technical details to share and get feedback? As a long time member of this sub I would be interested, and I don’t think I’m alone here.

saturn_since_day1 t1_j9717w9 wrote

Thank you for your interest, but the downvotes and basic attitude of the sub make me not feel welcome here. My lack of financial security also compels me not to freely share technical details of what could be a breakthrough worth a lot of money (if only in energy and time savings) to a subreddit that is downvoting me for agreeing that they should be more inviting. Once I check the next few things off the to do list maybe I'll post a demo.

This is a hobby to me, I don't have research funding or anything that is compelling me to potentially advance the field just for the sake of it, especially when the community is bitter to newcomers. I recognize ai is most likely going to be a cornerstone of the economy, and if my architecture scales like I think it will, it will be worth something to someone, and you'll see a demo in a few weeks or months once I take it as far as I want to. I think most people understand not wanting to have one's ideas be borrowed for free when one is struggling.

Thanks for being one of apparently 5 people who's curiosity is at least as strong as their skepticism.

Good luck in your endeavors.