Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

fastIamnot t1_iy8of4u wrote

She was concerned.

Shh-NotUntilMyCoffee t1_iy8u8h5 wrote

"I believe that the ex-president has learned from this meal with white supremacist's."

clhomme t1_iy9jnmc wrote

She was so concerned she voted with Dems on a vote where the bill wouldn't pass.

Oh. And fuk her.

Bywater t1_iy8pw4c wrote

Laughed when I saw it as well, man that lady turned out to be such an embarrassment.

SeawolfGaming t1_iy8tz9j wrote

Remind me again how we let her ass back in again?

Shh-NotUntilMyCoffee t1_iy8uhqr wrote

Non-empathetic moderates voting with the MAGA crazies hoping to keep the stock market artificially high as they approached retirement.

costabius t1_iy8zgtq wrote

Southern Maine "moderates" worried the Bath Iron Works money would dry up if the voted against her...

timothypjr t1_iy9667f wrote

Wow. That’s is perhaps the most succinct thing I have seen on Reddit. Well said.

Mdeyemainer t1_iy9701k wrote

It was the commercial with the old lady worried about the cost of heating oil. I'm convinced that's the only reason.

mouldyrumble t1_iy9tnjx wrote

The demonrats are going to increase the cost of heating oil, gas, electricity etc … just ignore the fact that I voted against regulating price gouging on that stuff. It’s the libturds fault your family doesn’t talk to you anymore.

biggestofbears t1_iy9ax7c wrote

Collins was re-elected in 2020, heating oil concerns weren't like they were this year. I don't think that commercial was running.

Mdeyemainer t1_iy9c5k5 wrote

I believe it was, against Gideon, alluding that Sarah Gideon was going to raise heating oil prices. "They're high enough already." That woman is going to be cold this year for sure.

ptmtp26 t1_iy9rnea wrote

Because dems picked the worst person in their rank in file for the senate to represent Maine when they picked Gideon.

Nobody wanted some liberal from Rhode Island or wherever she was from. Smelled like shit, looked like shit, she was shit.

−9

McGauth925 t1_iy98bp1 wrote

She's always balancing on that line between the ultra-right, rabid Trump supporters and more middle-of-the-road, traditional Republicans, not wanting to offend anyone on the spectrum. Many, maybe most, political leaders don't much lead; they find out which way the wind is blowing, and run around to get out in front of it, to look like a leader.

LumpyBumpyToad t1_iycuckx wrote

She's never looked like a leader. Ever.

Barely any of them have for a very, very long time.

medalton t1_iy8so9w wrote

Lol I almost ate the onion and thought this was real. Sad.

GoArmyNG t1_iy9331g wrote

Yeah.... partly because politics in the US have become a fucking meme at this point.... everything is so fuckin ridiculous, this just wouldn't surprise me.

TheUnknownNut22 t1_iy8w8u0 wrote

She should go back to Caribou and potatoes. What an utter embarrassment.

Huckleberry-Powerful t1_iy9op9a wrote

What are you trying to say about The County and potatoes? The valley has been a historic blue region, thank you very much.

TheUnknownNut22 t1_iy9tqn0 wrote

I know, I live in Presque Isle. But I very much dislike Collins.

fredezz t1_iy8p4a9 wrote

Lots of time I believe what I can't believe

JimBones31 t1_iy8vywa wrote

Do not compromise with evil 😁

neochron t1_iy93i47 wrote

I'm sure he's learned his lesson. Hell never do that again! /s

jatz0r t1_iy9j9o6 wrote

DID HE CRUMBLE ANY CRACKERS IN IT

zeroesthemark t1_iya9om0 wrote

Just a little light racism, certainly not that heavy, multiple course racism.

Atomicslap t1_iy9w3k8 wrote

Can I get just a smidge of racism with my coffee please.

987nevertry t1_iybz4cy wrote

What a black eye she is for the State of Maine.

Shred_adventures t1_iyci835 wrote

Speaking as a republican, collins is as dumb and corrupt as they come.

2close2trouble t1_iy8tpxi wrote

Yeah...I'm sure the hag will do something about it.